Chicago Booth EMBA Program Information

Chicago Booth EMBA is a high ranking MBA program, offered by the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. Financial Times ranks the program at #9 internationally in 2015 (an improvement over its #10 position in year 2014).

Bloomberg Businessweek ranks Chicago Booth MBA at #1 in the year 2012.

The school is also favourably ranked by many other reputable business publications, like Forbes, The Economist, Wall Street Journal, etc. See full rankings here.

Students in Singapore can apply for their EMBA program, which is offered locally in the Chicago Booth's Asia Campus.


Program Structure and Student Profile

The length of Chicago Booth EMBA is 21 months, comprising of 18 courses, with 4 different areas of specialisation to choose from - Finance, Strategy, Marketing, or Entrepreneurship.

The average class size is 90, many of the EMBA students have at least 12 years of work experience, and they're about 37 years old.

Men make up for 83% of the class, while the remaining 17% are women. Many of the students are from general management, consulting, finance and business development.

The majority of the students are from United States, Singapore, United Kingdom. Russia, and China.


Analysis, Relevance, and Collaboration

Chicago Booth is focused on honing its students' analytical thinking, several skill sets and business tools you'll learn include - negotiation techniques, the economics of HR, brand strategy, the financial business case, writing skills, etc.

The professors in Chicago Booth have real world experience as consultants, expert witnesses, board members, investment fund managers, etc. This makes them highly qualified individuals to teach a class of experienced professionals.

The school also emphasises collaboration between students. Students will get to work together on projects, meet students from the other international campuses, and get to interact with people from many different countries and culture.

Learn more about Chicago Booth EMBA here.


Go back to Top MBAs in Singapore
Return back to:
or
Have A Question?

Post a Comment

To receive a notification when we reply to your questions, click on the 'Subscribe by email' link (located below this comment box on the right)